Managed 18 unit Complex at 12th and Lewis.
Managed 11 unit Complex at 17th and St Louis.
Managed Duplex at 25th and Riverside.
Managed Multi-Tenant at 17th and St Louis.
Managed Multi-Tenant Residence at 26th and Boston.
When setting up a new client we like to follow the following steps:
1. Property and Contract Review: Review the clients property and expectations, while explaining out contract and planned performance.
2. Setup Client Accounting: This includes a dedicated checking account, escrow account, debit card, quickbooks account, and remote deposit service.
3. Setup Marketing: Take professional photos, setup web advertising, setup yard sign and brochure, setup online application process with credit and background check. Send email to existing prospect list. Door Key Box.
4. Prepare Property for showings. This includes cleaning interior, providing air fresheners, replacing air-filters, yard maintenance, basic house maintenance, scheduling with contractors or proving contractors for more extensive repairs.
5. Showing and Accepting Applicants. Creating a tour script. Reviewing online applications, including credit and background checks, calling on references, preparing and reviewing leases with tenant, setting up tenant in accounting system.
6. Coordinating Maintenance. Setting up pest control, yard service, basic maintenance service, and creating a master key.
7. Creating a digital book for the property. This includes information about property condition: roof, HVAC, Foundation, Hot Water Heater, Plumbing, Electric, Landscaping Plan, Interior and Exterior Paint, Finishes for tile, floors, etc. We also compile a list of your contractors and any warranties.
We believe this throughout process creates the highest value for your property today, and in the future.
"I’m honestly sad to leave this apartment because I really love it & the community here is super great. Everyone is super nice. You’ve also been an outstanding landlord so thank you for making the experience great. " -Allie, Tenant 18 on 12, June, 2020